Home Inspection Cantonment
At Accurate Inspections of NWFL, our team is ready and waiting to help you transition into your upcoming house with a Cantonment home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new property is a great moment. Let our group at Accurate Inspections of NWFL free up your time to pay attention to making your family prepared for the new home. Our crew will take the strain out of your acquisition with a complete Cantonment home inspection!
Since 2012, our professionals at Accurate Inspections of NWFL have offered intensive home inspections for the Cantonment and Northwest Florida communities.
Home Inspection: What We Are Looking For
The most reliable Cantonment home inspections are provided by certified specialists. This is what our Accurate Inspections of NWFL team will search for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We confirm that the exterior doors shut and secure properly
- Household windows: Our professionals validate that the window gaskets act efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We open the garage door and document that the safety sensor works properly
House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros check that the siding or other wall materials are fit
- Roofing trim: We validate that the eaves and soffits are in good condition
- Roof joints: Our professionals validate that seams in the roof decking have a airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: We document paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow check: Our professionals check property slope, surface drainage, and plant life to report any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & ventilation system: Our professionals make use of the heater to confirm the controls are operatning efficiently.
- Air conditioner system inspection: We inspect the air conditioning unit, to ensure the controls work correctly.
- Functionality inspection: Our professionals document that your air conditioning and heating systems operate correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any rotting of wooden framing touching with dirt.
- Water leak: Our professionals record any trace of present water intrusion.
- Foundation: Our professionals inspect any trace of wooden framework in contact of foundation shifting, like symptoms of drywall fissures, brick breaks, misaligned door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Integral wood check: We identify any destruction of or penetration of framing wood that can anticipate a structural safety concern.
Cantonment Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter review: Our professionals check that your electric metering and base are operating successfully.
- Security check: We verify that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Protective hardware review: We make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals review a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heating: Our professionals review the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: We look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drains working properly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals test water pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With Accurate Inspections of NWFL for Cantonment Home Inspection
Once you partner with our company of Cantonment home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to deliver great home inspections on a short time-line.
To hear from our Cantonment home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at 850-776-9686!