Home Inspection East Hill
Our staff is ready to lend a hand as you transition into your new dwelling with a East Hill home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new home is a big occasion. Allow our crew at Accurate Inspections of NWFL assist you to focus on getting your family ready for the new house. We’ll take the nervousness out of your new home with a complete East Hill home inspection!
Starting in 2012, our experts at Accurate Inspections of NWFL have delivered detailed home inspections for the East Hill and Northwest Florida areas.
East Hill Home Inspection, What We Search For
The most reliable East Hill home inspections are delivered by certified professionals. These are what our Accurate Inspections of NWFL team will investigate for:
House Window & Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We make sure that the external doors shut and latch successfully
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros confirm that the outside seals work effectively
- Garage door and sensors: We use the garage door and ensure that the optical sensor works successfully
Property Outside Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: We make sure that the external walls and other wall covers are healthy
- Roofing trim: We check that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are fit
- Roofing joints: Our home inspection pros inspect that seams in the roof have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage check: Our professionals document yard angle, surface water flow, and plant life to report any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & vent system: Our professionals use the heating system to make sure the mechanisms are working properly.
- Air conditioner system: Our home inspection pros review the air conditioner, to make certain the mechanisms function effectively.
- Functionality check: Our home inspection pros make sure that your AC and heating systems act effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals review any degradation of wooden framing touching with soil.
- Water leak review: Our professionals test all evidence of active water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation check: Our professionals view any symptoms of wooden framework touching of foundation shifting, like rotting of plaster breaks, brick cracks, lopsided door framing, and non-level floor boards.
- Integral wood inspection: Our home inspection pros view any destruction of or drilling of frame wood that may create a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering inspection: Our professionals make sure that your electric metering and base are functioning properly.
- Security check: Our professionals document that the electrical service is grounded and joined well.
- Security devices inspection: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals view a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes GFCI switches.
East Hill Plumbing System Inspections
- Water controls: Our professionals make sure that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water heating system: Our home inspection pros inspect the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals review tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage acting effectively
- Sump pumps: We look over sump pumps that are within reach
Why Select Accurate Inspections of NWFL for East Hill Home Inspection
When you team up with our team of East Hill home inspection professionals, you can trust us to offer outstanding property inspections on a short schedule.
To get our East Hill home inspectors for your home inspection, call us over today at 850-776-9686!