Home Inspection Ferry Pass
We are looking forward to help you transition into your brand new property with a Ferry Pass home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased house is a big opportunity. Let our staff at Accurate Inspections of NWFL free you to concentrate on getting your loved ones prepared for the move. Our team will take the tension out of your purchase with an in-depth Ferry Pass home inspection!
Since 2012, our professionals at Accurate Inspections of NWFL have given in-depth home inspections for the Ferry Pass and Northwest Florida areas.
Ferry Pass Home Inspection Services: What We Check
The best Ferry Pass home inspections are supplied by qualified pros. Here is what our Accurate Inspections of NWFL staff will look for:
Home Window & Door Inspections
- Household doors: We prove that the exterior doors shut and lock successfully
- Home windows: Our professionals check that the rubber gaskets function properly
- Garage door: We trigger the garage door and confirm that the laser sensor operates efficiently
House Outside Inspection
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros make certain that the siding and other wall covers are in good condition
- Roofing trim check: We verify that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roofing joints: Our professionals verify that joints in the roof decking have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: We check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow: Our home inspection pros check landscape grading, surface water flow, and shrubbery to list any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & ventilation system: We make use of the heating to make sure the controls are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioner system review: We inspect the AC unit, to make sure the buttons function correctly.
- Features check: We make sure that your HVAC systems act effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any rotting of wooden framework in touch with soil.
- Water penetration: We inspect any evidence of current water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals test any degradation of wooden framework in touch of foundation disruption, like symptoms of plaster breaks, masonry cracks, misaligned door frames, and unleveled floor boards.
- Framing wood: Our professionals view any notching or boring of framing wood that may anticipate a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical metering review: We inspect that your electric meter and base are functioning efficiently.
- Safety review: Our professionals verify that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded well.
- Protection hardware review: We document that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals test a number of switches and fixtures, plus grounded switches.
Ferry Pass Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shutoff valve: We validate that the water main supply shutoff is acting properly
- Water heating review: Our home inspection pros inspect the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply: We inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals review showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage acting effectively
- Sump pumps: We look over bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Partner With Accurate Inspections of NWFL for Ferry Pass Home Inspection
When you team up with our company of Ferry Pass home inspection pros, you can count on us to offer quality residential inspections on a fast time-line.
To hear from our Ferry Pass home inspectors for your home inspection, call us over today at 850-776-9686!