Home Inspection Pensacola
We are excited to help you move into your brand new house with a Pensacola home inspection!
Buying a new house is a huge opportunity. Let our group at Accurate Inspections of NWFL help you focus on making your family ready for the transition. Our team will take the stress out of your buy with an in-depth Pensacola home inspection!
Ever since 2012, our pros at Accurate Inspections of NWFL have supplied in-depth home inspections for the Pensacola and Northwest Florida communities.
Home Inspection: What We Are Checking
With our team, our Pensacola home inspections are given by trained professionals. Here’s what our Accurate Inspections of NWFL staff will keep an eye out for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We ensure that the exterior doors close and secure correctly
- Exterior windows: Our professionals verify that the outside seals function effectively
- Garage overhead door: We open the garage door and validate that the safety sensor functions correctly
House Exteriors Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals inspect that the exterior siding and other wall covers are in good condition
- Roofing trim inspection: Our professionals document that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are fit
- Roofing joints: Our professionals validate that valleys in the roofing have a airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: We check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage: Our professionals take a look at yard grading, surface drainage, and vegetation to report any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & ventilation system: We utilize the heating system to make certain the mechanisms are working efficiently.
- Air conditioner system inspection: Our professionals test the AC unit, to inspect the mechanisms operate properly.
- Functionality check: Our home inspection pros check that your air conditioning and heating systems operate correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: We look over any degradation of wood in contact with soil.
- Water leak inspection: Our home inspection pros test all trace of current water leaks.
- Foundation and slab check: Our home inspection pros identify any trace of wooden framing in touch of foundation movement, like trace of drywall fissures, stonework fissures, misaligned door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Integral wood review: Our professionals view any knicks to or penetration of framing wood that might create a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter inspection: Our professionals check that your electrical meter and base are operating successfully.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals verify that the electric service is grounded and joined well.
- Protection devices: We document that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros review a number of switches and fixtures, plus grounded switches.
Pensacola Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main controls: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is working correctly
- Water heating review: Our professionals test the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros inspect all faucets and toilets
- Drainage review: We look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating effectively
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals inspect water pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With Accurate Inspections of NWFL for Pensacola Home Inspection
If you partner with our team of Pensacola home inspection experts, you can trust us to offer quality residential inspections on a tight time-line.
To see our Pensacola home inspectors for your home inspection, call us over today at 850-776-9686!