Milton Home Inspection
We’re motivated to help you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a Milton home inspection!
Moving into a brand new property is a huge moment. Please let our staff at Accurate Inspections of NWFL free up your time to pay attention to making your family ready for the change. Our team will take the strain out of your purchase with an in-depth Milton home inspection!
Since 2012, our pros at Accurate Inspections of NWFL have delivered extensive home inspections for the Milton and Northwest Florida communities.
Home Inspection Services- What We Search For
At Accurate Inspections of NWFL, our Milton home inspections are given by certified technicians. These are what our Accurate Inspections of NWFL staff will keep an eye out for:
Home Window And Door Inspections
- External doors: We confirm that the outside doors close and latch efficiently
- Exterior windows: Our professionals make sure that the rubber weatherproofing function effectively
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and make certain that the laser sensor functions efficiently
House Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Structural walls: We inspect that the siding or other wall materials are effective
- Roof trim: We ensure that the soffits and fascia are in good condition
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals confirm that seams in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros inspect driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow review: We inspect yard angle, surface drainage, and plant life to record any prospective water leak issues
Milton HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and air-flow system: We make use of the heating system to verify the buttons are operating successfully.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals view the air conditioning system, to verify the controls operate effectively.
- Operations check: We check that your AC and heating systems function efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any symptoms of wood in touch with dirt.
- Water leak review: Our home inspection pros inspect all symptoms of active water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: Our home inspection pros identify any degradation of wooden framing contacting of foundation movement, like symptoms of sheetrock fissures, masonry breaks, out-of-alignment door frames, and uneven floorboards.
- Structural wood inspection: Our home inspection pros identify any notching or drilling of frame wood that may present a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering inspection: Our professionals validate that your electric meter and base are acting effectively.
- Security review: We document that the electric conduit is grounded and linked well.
- Protective devices check: Our professionals validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which include GFCI switches.
Milton Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shutoff valve: Our professionals ensure that the water main supply shutoff is acting effectively
- Water boiler: Our professionals look over the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply check: Our home inspection pros test all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: We review showers, sinks, and tubs for drains operating effectively
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals inspect sump pumps that are within reach
Why Choose Accurate Inspections of NWFL for Milton Home Inspection
Once you partner with our company of Milton home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to deliver outstanding property inspections on a tight timeline.
To get our Milton home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 850-776-9686!