Home Inspection Myrtle Grove
We are prepared to lend a hand as you move into your new property with a Myrtle Grove home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new property is a big opportunity. Allow our team at Accurate Inspections NWF assist you to concentrate on making your household organized for the transition. Our team will take the tension out of your purchase with a complete Myrtle Grove home inspection!
Starting in 2012, our experts at Accurate Inspections NWF have provided meticulous home inspections for the Myrtle Grove and Northwest Florida communities.
Myrtle Grove Home Inspection: What We Inspect
With our team, our Myrtle Grove home inspections are provided by trained professionals. This is what our Accurate Inspections NWF team will search for:
Myrtle Grove Home Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We inspect that the outside doors seal and latch correctly
- Residential windows: Our professionals inspect that the outside seals act correctly
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and document that the laser sensor operates effectively
House Outside Inspection
- External walls: Our professionals make certain that the exterior siding or other wall coverings are well-maintained
- Roofing trim: We ensure that the eaves and soffits are in good condition
- Roof sealant: We inspect that seams in the roofing have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage inspection: Our professionals check property angle, surface water drainage, and vegetation to list any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and vent system: Our professionals operate the heating system to verify the controls are working correctly.
- Air conditioner system inspection: Our professionals inspect the AC unit, to make certain the controls operate efficiently.
- Functionality check: We make certain that your heating and air conditioning systems function properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: We look over any rotting of wooden framework touching with dirt.
- Water leak: Our professionals view any symptoms of present water leaks.
- Foundation and slab check: We look over any signs of wooden framing contacting of foundation movement, like rotting of sheetrock cracks, stonework breaks, out-of-true door frames, and uneven floor boards.
- Framing wood: Our professionals look over any destruction of or penetration of framing wood that might anticipate a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering inspection: Our professionals verify that your electrical meter and base are functioning correctly.
- Security check: Our home inspection pros inspect that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Protective devices: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: We view a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water shutoff valve: We verify that the water main supply shutoff is operating correctly
- Water heating system: Our professionals review the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply: Our home inspection pros inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals review sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage working efficiently
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals review sump pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Accurate Inspections NWF for Myrtle Grove Home Inspection
Once you team up with our team of Myrtle Grove home inspection experts, you can count on us to provide quality house inspections on a fast time-line.
To get our Myrtle Grove home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 850-776-9686!