Home Inspection Navarre
Our team is ready and waiting to support you as you move into your newly purchased house with a Navarre home inspection!
Moving into a new dwelling is a great occasion. Please let our staff at Accurate Inspections of NWFL assist you to concentrate on making your family organized for the new home. We’ll take the stress out of your buy with a thorough Navarre home inspection!
Ever since 2012, our technicians at Accurate Inspections of NWFL have provided in-depth home inspections for the Navarre and Northwest Florida areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Look For
Our Navarre home inspections are supplied by trained experts. Here is what our Accurate Inspections of NWFL team will investigate for:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- External doors: We document that the external doors shut and lock successfully
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros validate that the window seals operate correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and check that the laser sensor operates effectively
Property Outside Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: We make sure that the siding or other wall materials are healthy
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros ensure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roof flashing: We check that seams in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: Our home inspection pros document yard grading, surface rain flow, and plant life to record any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and vent system: We turn on the heating system to check the controls are functioning efficiently.
- Air conditioner system: We review the air conditioner, to check the controls act properly.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals document that your heating and air conditioning systems function as they should.
Navarre Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any signs of wood contacting with soil.
- Water leak inspection: Our home inspection pros look over any trace of active water penetration.
- Foundation: Our professionals test any signs of wooden framing touching of foundation shifting, like evidence of sheetrock breaks, masonry cracks, misaligned door frames, and uneven floors.
- Integral wood: Our professionals view any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that can present a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering inspection: We make sure that your electric metering and base are operating properly.
- Security review: Our professionals ensure that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Protective hardware check: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros test a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply valves: Our home inspection pros inspect that the water main supply shutoff is acting effectively
- Water heater: Our professionals look over the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: We review all faucets and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals view sinks, tubs, and showers for drains working correctly
- Sump pumps review: We inspect bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Choose Accurate Inspections of NWFL for Navarre Home Inspections
If you partner with our company of Navarre home inspection experts, you can count on us to deliver quality property inspections on a fast time-line.
To receive help from our Navarre home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 850-776-9686!