Home Inspection Pace
At Accurate Inspections of NWFL, our team is motivated to assist you transition into your new dwelling with a Pace home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new property is a great occasion. Let our staff at Accurate Inspections of NWFL assist you to concentrate on getting your family ready for the transition. At Accurate Inspections of NWFL, our team will take the anxiety out of your buy with a thorough Pace home inspection!
Ever since 2012, our pros at Accurate Inspections of NWFL have given meticulous home inspections for the Pace and Northwest Florida areas.
Home Inspection: What We Check
Our Pace home inspections are provided by qualified technicians. Here’s what our Accurate Inspections of NWFL team will look for:
Pace House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We establish that the external doors close and latch properly
- Residential windows: Our professionals document that the outside weatherproofings function effectively
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and document that the optical sensor functions effectively
Property Outside Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros ensure that the siding or other wall materials are fit
- Roof trim inspection: We make sure that the eaves and soffits are well-maintained
- Roof flashing: Our professionals document that valleys in the roof have a impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage: We inspect property angle, surface water flow, and plant life to list any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & ventilation system: Our home inspection pros utilize the heater to check the mechanisms are working successfully.
- Cooling system review: Our professionals view the air conditioning system, to ensure the controls operate effectively.
- Functionality inspection: Our home inspection pros ensure that your HVAC systems function as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: We look over any evidence of wooden framework in contact with earth.
- Water intrusion: We record any symptoms of current water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation review: Our home inspection pros inspect any degradation of wooden framing in touch of foundation shifting, like symptoms of plaster cracks, brick fissures, misaligned door frames, and uneven floor boards.
- Structural wood: Our professionals review any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that might present a structural integrity concern.
Pace Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter check: Our home inspection pros check that your electrical meter and base are operating effectively.
- Security check: Our professionals check that the electrical service is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Security devices: We confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: We look over a number of switches and fixtures, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main shut off: Our professionals verify that the water main supply shutoff is acting correctly
- Water heating: We inspect the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply review: We review all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: We look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working properly
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals look over water pumps that are accessible
Why Accurate Inspections of NWFL for Pace Home Inspection
Once you partner with our crew of Pace home inspection professionals, you can rely on us to offer outstanding residential inspections on a tight time-line.
To see our Pace home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us over today at 850-776-9686!