Pace Home Inspection
At Accurate Inspections of NWFL, our team is ready to help you move into your brand new dwelling with a Pace home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new property is a huge moment. You can let our company at Accurate Inspections of NWFL assist you to pay attention to making your family organized for the new home. We will take the strain out of your acquisition with a complete Pace home inspection!
Ever since 2012, our professionals at Accurate Inspections of NWFL have offered intensive home inspections for the Pace and Northwest Florida areas.
Home Inspection: What We Search For
The best Pace home inspections are provided by trained pros. Here is what our Accurate Inspections of NWFL crew will search for:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- Household doors: We make sure that the exterior doors seal and latch successfully
- Home windows: We validate that the outside gaskets act correctly
- Garage door: We open the garage door and verify that the safety sensor operates successfully
Home Exteriors Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals check that the siding boards and other wall coverings are effective
- Roof trim inspection: Our home inspection pros check that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are fit
- Roof joints: Our professionals make certain that seams in the roof have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We take a look at driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our professionals check landscape slope, surface water flow, and shrubbery to record any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & ventilation system: Our professionals utilize the heater to make certain the controls are functioning effectively.
- Cooling system check: We look over the air conditioner, to validate the buttons operate effectively.
- Functionality review: We make sure that your heating and AC systems work effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros identify any evidence of wood in contact with dirt.
- Water leak review: Our professionals test any symptoms of active water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation inspection: Our professionals identify any degradation of wooden framing in contact with foundation disruption, like a trace of plaster breaks, stonework cracks, off-square door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Integral wood: Our professionals test any destruction of or drilling of framing wood that can anticipate a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering check: We check that your electric metering and base are acting correctly.
- Safeguard review: Our home inspection pros validate that the electric conduit is grounded and joined successfully.
- Protective devices: Our professionals make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main valves: Our professionals ensure that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water heating system review: Our home inspection pros review the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply: Our home inspection pros test all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage working effectively
- Sump pumps review: Our home inspection pros test water pumps that are within reach
Why Choose Accurate Inspections of NWFL for Pace Home Inspections
When you partner with our team of Pace home inspection pros, you can count on us to provide outstanding home inspections on a short timeline.
To see our Pace home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 850-776-9686!