Home Inspection Perdido Key
Our team is ready and waiting to assist you transition into your new house with a Perdido Key home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased dwelling is a big opportunity. Let our staff at Accurate Inspections of NWFL free you to concentrate on getting your loved ones prepared for the new home. Our staff will take the tension out of your move with a rigorous Perdido Key home inspection!
Since 2012, our professionals at Accurate Inspections of NWFL have given meticulous home inspections for the Perdido Key and Northwest Florida areas.
Perdido Key Home Inspection- What We Look For
With our team, our Perdido Key home inspections are offered by qualified technicians. Here’s what our Accurate Inspections of NWFL staff will search for:
Home Window And Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We ensure that the outside doors shut and secure effectively
- Household windows: Our professionals verify that the rubber seals function successfully
- Garage overhead door: We operate the garage door and make certain that the laser sensor operates correctly
House Outside Inspections
- External walls: Our home inspection pros confirm that the siding and other wall materials are in good condition
- Roof trim: Our professionals make certain that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals validate that valleys in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage review: Our professionals look over yard slope, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to record any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and air-flow system: We turn on the heating to inspect the mechanisms are functioning properly.
- Air conditioner system inspection: Our professionals look over the air conditioner, to check the buttons act efficiently.
- Features check: Our professionals confirm that your AC and heating systems work effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: We inspect any trace of wooden framing contacting with dirt.
- Water penetration review: Our professionals record all trace of present water leaks.
- Slab and foundation inspection: We test any symptoms of wooden framework in contact of foundation movement, like signs of drywall fissures, masonry cracks, off-square door frames, and non-level floors.
- Integral wood check: We look over any knicks to or boring of framing wood that may create a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter inspection: We confirm that your electric metering and base are act correctly.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals confirm that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded correctly.
- Security hardware: Our home inspection pros make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus grounded switches.
Perdido Key Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shut off: We check that the water main supply shutoff is operating efficiently
- Water boiler: We review the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply inspection: Our home inspection pros view all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage inspection: We inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage working efficiently
- Sump pumps inspection: We review sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Pick Accurate Inspections of NWFL for Perdido Key Home Inspection
If you team up with our company of Perdido Key home inspection experts, you can trust us to offer quality property inspections on a fast schedule.
To receive help from our Perdido Key home inspectors for your home inspection, call us over today at 850-776-9686!