Home Inspection Tiger Point
Our staff is prepared to help you move into your upcoming dwelling with a Tiger Point home inspection!
Purchasing a new dwelling is a big opportunity. Allow our company at Accurate Inspections of NWFL help you pay attention to making your household prepared for the new house. Our team will take the tension out of your acquisition with a complete Tiger Point home inspection!
Since 2012, our technicians at Accurate Inspections of NWFL have delivered intensive home inspections for the Tiger Point and Northwest Florida communities.
Home Inspection- What We Look For
Our Tiger Point home inspections are delivered by trained professionals. This is what our Accurate Inspections of NWFL staff will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We document that the exterior doors close and secure effectively
- Household windows: We confirm that the outside gaskets function effectively
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and make sure that the safety sensor functions properly
Home Outside Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros check that the siding or other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros confirm that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roof flashing: Our home inspection pros document that seams in the roof decking have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow review: Our home inspection pros take a look at landscape angle, surface drainage, and vegetation to record any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and air-flow system: We use the heating system to validate the mechanisms are functioning efficiently.
- Cooling system review: Our professionals view the air conditioning unit, to document the controls operate properly.
- Features check: We verify that your HVAC systems work properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros review any signs of wooden framing contacting with earth.
- Water penetration: We record any evidence of active water penetration.
- Foundation inspection: Our professionals view any rotting of wooden framework in contact of foundation shifting, like degradation of plaster cracks, brick cracks, out-of-true door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Framing wood inspection: We look over any damage to or boring of framing wood that might present a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering review: We make sure that your electric metering and base are act correctly.
- Safeguard inspection: We confirm that the electrical service is grounded and linked properly.
- Protection devices: Our home inspection pros confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning well.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes grounded switches.
Tiger Point Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply valves: We make certain that the water main supply shutoff is working efficiently
- Water heater review: Our home inspection pros test the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply review: Our professionals review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: Our home inspection pros inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage working correctly
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals inspect water pumps that are within reach
Why Select Accurate Inspections of NWFL for Tiger Point Home Inspections
If you work with our crew of Tiger Point home inspection technicians, you can count on us to offer outstanding home inspections on a fast time-line.
To see our Tiger Point home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 850-776-9686!